I am officially bemoaning the passing of time now. My little baby is 4 months away from turning two! Two! Was she not just born??!
Talking on the phone... One of her favourite pastimes now.
Amelie's current favourite things...
- 'drahwing' - drawing. Particularly on the walls...
- 'singhing' - preferably when papa plays the guitar and she sings 'la la la' and spins around in a circle like a crazy woman.
- toasht - eating toast with marmite
- panda - who goes everywhere with her and who I am terrified might get lost one day.
- coming into our bed at about 2am every night, sleeping starfish across the bed so we hang on to the edges and sleep fitfully (who said sleep got better as they got older??!).
- Peppa Pig. I think hell is the sound of that theme tune on repeat. Why are they only 5 minutes long? Why?
- giving cuddles and kisses and saying 'ahhhhhh' when she does. Gosh how I love that.
I also love how she's more and more able to communicate, it makes it easier not having to second guess what she wants and I just love seeing more who she is. Which is not to say I don't miss those baby times. I can see now why people get pregnant around this time. The newborn months seem so long ago and she resembles more a child than a baby these days. Sob!
oh! you pretty things - motherhood musings & photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger